This is my favorite recipe!! My grandmother has made 7up cake for the past 50 years or so. Yep, this 7-Up Cake since then has become a holiday favorite in our family. Mmmm good!!!
– 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
– 1 small Box Instant Lemon Pudding
– 1 1/2 Cups 7 Up
– 4 Eggs
– 3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
– 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
– 1 Tbsp . Lemon Juice
– 2 Tbsp . Milk
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
2. Using nonstick cooking spray, spray 10-inch bundt pan.
3. Combine all the cake ingredients together in a medium bowl.
4. Mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Pour batter into bundt pan.
6. Bake until inserted toothpick or fork comes out clean, about 45 to 55 minutes.
7. Once done, cool completely then remove from bundt pan.
1. Combine together powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2. Afterwards, make sure to add milk slowly until you’ve reached desired consistency.
2. Pour over cake.
Meals with meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc sould be prepared every once in a while, because these ingredients all the time may damage your health.