Looking for easy crockpot chicken recipes? This shredded buffalo chicken is made with just 4 simple ingredients! It’s so dang good in a hoagie roll, or even on a salad if you’re keeping it low carb. Cook it on high or low in your slow cooker, and enjoy it for lunch or dinner. Servings: 6
- 3-4 large chicken breasts (about 1.5 pounds)
- 1 (12oz) bottle of Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning mix (about 2 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp butter
- hoagie rolls for serving
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place the chicken, buffalo sauce, and ranch seasoning mix in, and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours or high for about 3 hours.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, use a couple of forks to shred the meat (I find it easiest to place the chicken on a cutting board to shred, and then put it back into the crockpot with the juices).
- Once shredded, add 2 tbsp of butter to the crockpot and allow it to melt; stir to combine.
- That’s it! I find it best served on hoagie rolls drizzled with a little ranch dressing. You can also serve with blue cheese crumbles or coleslaw.