Bisquick drop biscuits are light, fluffy and delish – perfect dipped into soups or stews, or just served with a bit of butter and jam.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl until just combined.
Drop by the spoonful onto the baking sheet.
Bake for 9-10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown in color.
- Do not over mix the dough.
- Use a floured ice cream scoop to produce uniform sized biscuits that will bake at the same rate.
- Keep leftover biscuits in a zippered bag, or covered container, on the counter for about 4 days.
- Freeze cooled biscuits individually then transfer to a zippered bag with the date labeled on the outside for up to 8 weeks.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 472mg | Potassium: 85mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 1mg
Keyword Bisquick Drop Biscuits, drop biscuit recipe, easy drop biscuits
Course Appetizer, Side Dish