- ▢1/2 cup orange juice
- ▢1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- ▢1/4 cup lemon juice
- ▢1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ▢1/4 cup honey
- ▢1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ▢3 cups strawberries cut in halves
- ▢4 tangerines separated into sections
- ▢3 cups pineapple chunks
- ▢3 kiwi peeled and sliced
- ▢2 cups blueberries
- ▢2 cups red grapes
- ▢mint optional
- Add the orange juice, orange zest, lemon juice, lemon zest, and honey to a saucepan and bring to a boil on medium heat, whisking for 3-4 minutes then turn off, add in the vanilla and let cool completely.
- Add the fruit to a large bowl and toss carefully with the sauce and refrigerate for at least two hours (you can also toss each fruit individually and line up the fruits in rainbow order then garnish the fruit salad with mint).
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 230IU | Vitamin C: 49.4mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 0.6mg