Following a ketogenic diet and craving something sweet? If you’re looking for quick and easy keto dessert recipes, these keto peanut butter cookies are simple and delish! No flour and no guilt. They are made with just 3 ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
- 1 cup peanut butter (with no added sugar)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup erythritol (or keto-freindly sweetener of your choice)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Plop about 15 1-inch sized balls of dough onto your baking sheet.
- Use a fork to press down on and flatten the dough a bit.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for at least 5 minutes before eating.