Back to Top
- 1 box of fudge brownie mix 9X13 size
- Ingredients for brownie mix
- 1 cup of semi- sweet chocolate chips
- 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1.5 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup of caramel ice cream topping
- Mix brownies according to package directions, then stir in chocolate chips and bake by box instructions. Let cool.
- Combine creamed cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix with a mixer until well combined.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- Top with pecans and then caramel ice cream topping.
- I chilled these brownies for a few minutes to set the cream cheese. They are best served at room temperature. I did keep these in the fridge