- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups broccoli florets (about 1 1/2 pounds), chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 a red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Fill a large bowl with ice water and set aside.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook broccoli very briefly, 1-2 minutes, until broccoli is bright green and still crisp.
Drain broccoli and put into bowl of ice water to stop the cooking, then drain again and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, honey and salt and whisk to combine.
Add the broccoli, cheddar cheese, and onions and toss to coat with dressing.
Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
Before serving, add bacon crumbles and toss again until everything is thoroughly incorporated. Enjoy!