- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Spray Oil
Preheat your oven to 425.
Mix all of your dry spices together.
Spray a baking pan with oil and place your chicken breasts on the pan.
Sprinkle your spice mixture over the chicken and rub into the chicken with your hands. Repeat on the other side.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes and flip and bake for 10 more.