Back to Top
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Arrange hash brown potatoes evenly in the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with pepperjack cheese, ham, and green onions.
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, evaporated milk, pepper, and salt.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potato mixture in the dish. The dish may be covered and refrigerated at this point for several hours or overnight.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes (or 55 to 60 minutes if made ahead and chilled) in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.