- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (14 oz) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 (10 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- ¾ cup French’s Fried Onions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Spread cooked rice and broccoli florets evenly over bottom of baking dish. Top evenly with shredded chicken.
Mix sour cream, lemon juice, cream of chicken soup and ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Pour mixture evenly over top of chicken and broccoli.
Top with reserved ½ cup of Cheddar cheese and generously top with fried onions.
Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.