Back to Top
- 4 large Yukon Gold type potatoes.
- 1 large onion, finely cut into rings.
- 1 teaspoon of butter.
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder.
- 1 pinch of dill (or the herb / herb of your choice).
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
How To Make Fried Potatoes And Onion:
- Start by peeling your potatoes. Cut them into thin slices.
- Do the same with your onion.
- In a large frying pan, and over medium heat, melt the butter and pour in the olive oil.
- Place the potato rings and onion rings in your pan.