Back to Top
- 8 -10 potatoes – peeled
- 1 medium size jalapeño – diced with seeds
- 1 medium red onion – sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic – chopped
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon – brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Boil the potatoes until tender fork tender and drain.
- Heat a griddle or large cast iron frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Place the quartered potatoes, sliced onion, garlic and jalapeño on the griddle to grill and become golden, turning over once or twice to become golden on both sides.
- Combine the vinegar, brown sugar, seasonings and olive oil and stir. Drizzle this mixture over the potatoes a few minutes before taking the potatoes off the grill.