It contains low amounts of sodium, and chicken wings are an important source of niacin, proteins, and amino acids, but chicken wings are injected with the hormonal substance estrogen due to the increasing demand for this oily substance and the need for increasing human consumption of chicken. In talking about the benefits of chicken wings for pregnant women, are they benefits Or harmful?
As we mentioned, chicken wings contain more fat than meat and an addition
To fry it with oils, it increases the percentage of fat in the blood, so doctors advise pregnant women to stay away from these foods, because they contain a percentage of salts, fats, and sharp-tasting spices, as they increase the percentage of high blood pressure, in addition to the high percentage of fat and high harmful cholesterol, which leads to pregnancy poisoning and then to early miscarriage. In addition to cardiovascular diseases, chicken wings negatively affect pregnant women, especially the male fetus. Researchers added in this regard that eating chicken wings and more of them affects pregnant women, especially the male fetus. Specialists in this field indicate that male fetuses have incomplete male organs due to hormones. And stimulants, which causes hormonal disruption because the amount of injections is large and concentrated of hormones.
Protein: 6.4 g
Carbs: 0 g
Fat: 1.7 g
Per 3.5 oz. (100 g), chicken wings provide 203 calories, 30.5 g of protein, and 8.1 g of fat (3Trusted Source).
This means that 64% of the calories come from protein and 36% from fat.
How to make Fried Wings with Honey Lemon Pepper?
1. In a bowl with some floor then salt and pepper get for yourself a fork or a whisk and mix it.
2. Take one of the flats and drop it and roll it on the floor and make sur it’s coated, then shake the flats off we don’t want something excessive and put them on a cooling rack.
3. Then use a deep fryer with 350 degrees, go and line the wings on the fryer and fry them until we found wings with golden brown color (5 to 7 minutes).
4. Go ahead and take them out and store them on your rack, then put them on the oven and set a timer of 10 minutes then take them out.
5. Now time for sauce, we take melt butter with seasoning, black pepper, lemon pepper or more to suit your taste, honey Juice, lemon juice.
6.Put some of wings in a bowl and pour a little bit of sauce over the top and flip them.
7. Take a lemon and put some zest and flip them again.
Lemon Pepper Wing
4.5 – 5 lbs Chicken Wings
1 cup All Purpose Flour
2/3 – 3/4 cup Salted Butter, melted
1 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning (I made and used my own) use your favorite
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Kosher Salt
3 cups flour!
1 stick butter
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp lemon pepper or more to suit your taste.
1/4 cup honey
Juice of 1 lemon