Steak and Shrimp Fettuccine in Garlic Butter
Make sauce first:
- In a saucepan over Low Heat, add oil. Next, add 3 minced garlic cloves. Cook for 1 min until fragrant. Next add ¥% C
unsalted butter to the pan. Melt over low. Sprinkle garlic salt into butter. Once melted, skim fat from the top. Pour into
a dish and set aside.
Steak & Shrimp:
- Cook pasta according to package. Reserve 1 C pasta water, drain and set aside.
- Pan sear steak (see recipe under, “Dinner: Beef”) Cut into cubes or bite sized pieces.
- In same pan, add 1 T Oil. Sprinkle shrimp with a dash of garlic salt and cook over Medium for 2-3 minutes until
opaque and almost finished. Remove and set aside.
4, Add 2 T butter to pan with 4 minced garlic cloves. Cook on Med for 30 seconds. Add pasta. Swirl in pan. Add % C
of reserved pasta water. Stir. Cook for 3 mins until water is slightly evaporated.
- Add shrimp and steak back to pan. Add spinach or arugula (as shown) here. Sprinkle salt, pepper and basil over.
Stir well. Continue cooking until shrimp are slightly firm and cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Pour garlic butter over, lower heat to low. Simmer for 2 minutes then serve hot.
Number of Servings: 2-4
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Personal Notes: PRO TIP: By skimming the ft off the Garlic butter sauce your in tum carting the butter and bringing i to its truest flavor. Adding salt while cooking down clarified butter will create drawn butter. Which is also perfect for