- 4 ears of corn on the cob
- Olive oil cooking spray
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Husk the corn. Coat each piece all over with olive oil spray.
2. To Grill: Preheat grill to medium-high. Add corn to grill. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until charred and tender, 8 to 12 minutes total. If it starts to stick, coat with more olive oil spray.
3. To Broil: Preheat broiler. Line a baking pan with foil. Place corn on pan. Broil for about 6-7 minutes until charred (browned). Turn over and broil about 6 minutes more.
4. Remove corn from heat and sprinkle with a little salt and garlic powder all over each piece. Sprinkle the top of each ear of corn with ¾ tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
Makes 4 servings
for 1 corn on the cob
1g sat fat