- 2 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded or chopped
- 4 green onions sliced, plus more for decoration
- 1/2 cup deli ham chopped
- 6 8 inch large flour tortillas
Stir ranch seasoning into softened cream cheese, and add shredded cheddar cheese(For extra creamy cream cheese, beat with a mixer for 2-3 minutes.)
Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the taco and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
Sprinkle each tortilla with a chopped ham and sliced onion.
Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used. Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hours.
Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends into 1-inch slices. Garnish with remaining fresh green onions.
* – make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible.
* -Smaller tortillas may be used, however, you will need to adjust the amount of chicken and mayo mixture you add to each tortilla.
* -If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.