For The Crust
- 1 package (20 oz) Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns (any variety)
- 2 small eggs (or 1 large egg)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
For The Topping
- 4-5 eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers (or sausage, bacon)
- 1/8 cup diced onion (optional)
Pre-heat oven to 425° F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, foil or a cookie sheet. Lightly grease with oil and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, eggs, and cheese until completely mixed. Pour mixture onto greased baking sheet and shape into a circle or oval. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
While the crust is baking, prepare the toppings. Remove crust from oven and top with cheese, eggs, and veggies. Return to bake for 12-15 minutes or until eggs are done to desired consistency. Cool for 5 minutes. Slice and serve hot.