* 16 oz. bag of frozen OreIda hash browns
* 3 – 4 chicken breasts cooked and cubed
* 1/2 pound ham, cubed
* 8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese
* 1 can Campbell’s cream of chicken soup
* 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
* 1/4 tsp. pepper
* 1/4 cup milk
Place hash browns in the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish.
Then layer the chicken and ham over the top.
Sprinkle with 1 cup Swiss cheese.
Combine the soup, cream cheese (slightly warm so it’s easier to stir), milk and pepper. Spread the creamy mixture over the cheese layer.
(Sorry, I lost that picture) =o(
Sprinkle the rest of the Swiss cheese over the top. (You can freeze it at this point if you would like to.) Or bake at 350 degrees, covered, for 50 minutes. Remove cover and bake for 10 more minutes until bubbly.
Note: It’s even better the next day after all the flavors sit.