Cook Time 2 hours 30 minutes
Total Time 2 hours 45 minutes
2 Lbs Ground beef
4 Yukon Gold Potatoes
2 Cans Mixed vegetables Undrained
1 Can Sweet corn Undrained
1 Can Condensed tomato soup
1 Can diced tomatoes
1 Can Cut green beans Undrained
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1. Peel potatoes and cut into small cubes.
2. Brown and drain ground beef
3. Place beef and potatoes in large slow cooker.
4. Add all cans of vegetables, can of tomato soup, and diced tomatoes.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Finally, add the secret ingredient that sets this apart from your average soup- sugar (thanks to my grandma Hazel)!!
Mix together well and cook on low for 2-3 hours in slow cooker.