Delicious Homemade PayDay Candy Bars Are Both Salty And Sweet, Taste Just Like The Real Thing, & Are SO Easy To Make!
If you love candy bars as much as I do you will LOVE these homemade payday candy bars. They are chewy and delish.
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Pour half your peanuts into a greased 11×7 pan and spread so they cover the bottom.
- In a small pan melt butter and chips until well combined. Add condensed milk and marshmallows and stir until all mixed.
- Pour over peanut mixture.
- Top with remaining peanuts and let cool (refrigerate if desired).