- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 pound Deli sliced ham
- 1/2 pound Deli sliced turkey
- 1/2 pound Deli sliced Swiss cheese
- 24 Dinner or Hawaiian Rolls
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Aioli or Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Poppy seeds
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Spray a 9 X 13 pan or cookie sheet with cooking spray.
Place the bottom of the rolls in the bottom of the pan and layer with ham, turkey and cheese slices to cover the rolls. Cover with the tops of the rolls.
Mix brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, mustard, and poppy seeds with the melted butter in a small bowl and spoon the mixture over the tops of the sandwiches.
Cover sandwiches with aluminum foil. I spray the inside of the foil with non-stick cooking spray to make sure it doesn’t stick to the sandwiches.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Serve warm and enjoy!