With only three ingredients you can prepare these Sweet Potatoes in the Microwave that will leave you wanting to eat many more. In addition, you can prepare them to surprise everyone.
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Olive Oil
- Wash the sweet potatoes well, and pat them dry.
- Poke holes in the potatoes with the tines of a fork.
- Pour some olive oil over the potatoes and rub it in completely.
- Add salt and pepper to taste to the outside of the potatoes.
- Cook for 5 minutes in the microwave.
- Continue to cook for one minute at a time until the sweet potatoes reach your desired level of doneness.
- Slice open and garnish with butter or your favorite toppings before serving.