- 4 tablespoons of toasted almonds
- 1 package fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Italian baking tray
- 2 medium zucchini pieces
- 2 red onions, chopped into thick slices
- 4 lemons, divided into halves
- 2 chicken breast, seasoned with salt and pepper, mixed lettuce, to serve
How to prepare
Grilled chicken with Italian bread with pesto sauce
1 – Mash the roasted almonds in a food processor, add the chopped parsley, slowly pour olive oil and water, and add the lemon zest Season the pesto sauce with salt and pepper until mixture is well blended.
2 – Cut Italian bread, zucchini and red onions into thick slices. Add the halves of the lemon, stir the mixture with the olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Grill the mixture until the vegetables are soft, and the lemon and bread are slightly grilled.
3 – Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and grill until soft. Brush the bread with the pesto sauce. The chicken dish is served with baladi lettuce.