- 1 (8 ounces) package of marinated mini mozzarella balls
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 c white onion, thinly sliced into strips
- 2 hearts of romaine, shredded or roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed and sliced into strips
- 1/2 lb. provolone cheese, thinly sliced and cut into squares
- 1 c parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1/2 lb. pepperoni, diced into squares
- 1 c sliced banana peppers or pepperoncini peppers
- 1/2 lb. salami, sliced and cut into small squares
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 c extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 c red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp brown sugar, optional
In a mixing bowl, add olive oil, garlic powder, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and basil. Stir until well blended. Set aside.
In another mixing bowl, add Parmesan cheese, salami, romaine, bell pepper, onion, cucumber, banana peppers, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese. Stir everything until well blended.
Drizzle about 3/4 cup of the dressing on top of the salad, then toss everything until well coated.
Allow the salad to rest for about 20 minutes at room temperature.
Serve and enjoy!
I like to set aside 1/4 of the dressing so people could drizzle them on their serving!