- 2 (15 oz each) cans of corn kernels, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Set a cast-iron skillet over medium heat and add corn, butter, mayonnaise, and sugar. Stir continuously until the butter has melted and mayonnaise and butter have combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Once bubbling, sprinkle cheese over the top. Place under low broiler in the oven and cook until cheese is golden brown.
Serve garnished with green onion and enjoy!
Serves 6 | 5m prep time | 10m cook time