TO MAKE THIS KOREAN COUNTRY RIBS, YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
– Medium-sized Country ribs, I used eight.
– 1 Cup.Of soy sauce.
– 1 Cup.Of light brown sugar.
– 1/2 Cup.Of rice wine.
– 1/3 Cup.Of water.
– 2 large spoons.Of honey.
– 3 minced cloves garlic.
– 1/4 Cup.Of sesame oil.
– 3 large spoons.Of ketchup.
– A small chopped onion.
– A pinch.Of red pepper flakes.
– Sesame seeds, for garnish.
– Step 1: Firstly, you need to combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, then transfer to a heavy-duty resealable bag and add the meat. 2.
– Step 2: Then, refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
– Step 3: Next, remove the meat from the bag and transfer the leftover marinade to a saucepan over medium heat, cooking until the sauce reduces and thickens to a sticky consistency, and set it aside for later.
– Step 4: After that, the meat should be cooked on a grill or in the oven; I browned them on a stovetop grill for 5 minutes on each side before baking them for 35 minutes.
– Step 5: And now remove it from the oven and brush on a coat of sauce before returning to the oven for 5 minutes.
– Step 6: You need to repeat this process 2 or 3 more times until the ribs are sticky, then sprinkle on sesame seeds to finish.
You can try this easy recipe for your next bbq party, just prepare the marinade a day before and let the meat relax all day!!! I hope that you’ll enjoy it!!