Looking for the best and easiest Peach Cobbler recipe that doesn’t take lot of work but seems like it does? SAVE THIS ONE!
This Lazy Man’s Peach Cobbler is a favorite of ours! Enjoy the lazy good life YUM!
- 1 C. Granulated sugar
- 1 C. All purpose flour
- 1 C. Milk
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 Stick butter or margarine melted
- Dash of salt
- 1 Quart peaches peeled and sliced
How To Make Lazy Man’s Peach Cobbler:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the melted butter or margarine into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, milk, baking powder and a pinch of salt until well combined.
- Pour the batter mixture over the butter or margarine, but do not stir.
- Layer the peach slices on top of the mixture in the dish, but do not stir.
- Bake for 1 hour or until browned and cooked through.