LEMON CAKE 😋
For the whisk:
50g lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
30g vegetable oil
120g of sugar
120g of flour
4 g baking powder
For the lemon filling:
135g lemon juice
1-2 teaspoons lemon zest
190g of sugar
10g corn starch
For the cheese filling:
400 g whipping cream
80g powdered sugar
200g cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the syrup:
100g of water
15g lemon juice
1. In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, zest and oil.
2. Beat the egg whites and gradually add sugar. Then add the egg yolks as well.
3. Apart mix flour and baking powder. Sift them and add them to the dough.
4. Lastly, add the lemon juice mixture from before.
5. Pour the dough into a mold (20 cm in diameter) and bake in a preheated oven at 160° for 35 minutes.
6. In a saucepan, mix the eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, sugar and cornstarch.
7. Cook the cream on the stove, stirring continuously until thickened.
8. Sieve the cream and let it cool covered with some plastic wrap.
9. Whip the cream with sugar, then add cream cheese and vanilla.
10. Refine the cake and cut it into 3 equal layers.
11. Moisten the cake with a syrup made from water, lemon juice and sugar.
12. Assemble the dessert by filling the cake with both lemon cream and cream cheese.
13. Use the cream cheese to cover the entire cake as well, then chill in the fridge for 6 hours.
black jungle cake
200 grams of flour.
300 grams of sugar
50 g bitter cocoa
For the filling and decoration
500ml Milk Cream
425 gr icing sugar
300 g semi-sweet chocolate
Cherry Liqueur or another that they have
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
-Mix the Eggs with the Sugar. bat to point lyrics
-Add the flour and Cocoa previously sifted and mix gently
-Preheat the oven to 180°C (moderate). Butter and flour 3 medium molds.
-Divide the mixture into 3 equal parts and pour into the molds. Bake for 15 minutes and let cool.
-While the cake cools, beat the Milk Cream, Vanilla and icing sugar. Beat until you can form stiff peaks.
-For the assembly of the cake, place the first sponge cake on the base, then bathe with Cherry Liqueur then pour a little of the Cream and finally Cherries. Repeat the procedure 2 times.
-Finish with a layer of Cream and decorate with Cherries and Chocolate.