Back to Top
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 63 Marie biscuits or Maria cookies
- Lemon slices, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream, sugar and lemon zest on high until stiff peaks form. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry bag. Fill with whipped cream.
- On a serving plate, arrange 7 cookies in a circle, using 1 cookie in the center. Pipe 2/3 cup whipped cream over cookies. Repeat layers 8 times. Refrigerate overnight.
- If desired, garnish with lemon slices.