Loaded Potato and casserole could be a big success at my very own house and everybody loved it we had seconds even one among them wanted thirds.
So basically this dish meal is packed filled with savory taste. While cooking within the oven the aroma that filled the house had all of our mouths watering and that we couldn’t anticipate it to be ready for dinner
This recipe was also very simple to make! You could easily adapt it for the grill by placing it in a foil packet or even to the crock pot too.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 6-8 medium skin on red potatoes, cut in cubes
- ⅓ c olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce
- 2 c fiesta blend cheese
- 1 c crumbled bacon
- 1 c diced green onion
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9X13″ baking dish with cooking spray.In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce.Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat.Carefully scoop the potatoes and chicken into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside.
- While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon (about half a pound).
- Once the potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven.
- Top the cooked potatoes with the the cheese, bacon, and green onion. Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Enjoy and you can serve with sour cream or ranch dressing, if desired.