- 1 c of water
- 1/2 c apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 c oil vegetable
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp coarsely black pepper
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 3 tomatoes, cut to wedges
- 1 onion, cut to rings
method of preparation
- In a large bowl, combine the water, vinegar, vegetable oil, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add the cucumbers, tomatoes and onion and toss to coat well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours. It will be kept for 3 to 5 days.
- I like to add ice cubes to the bowl just before serving. Cucumbers taste great when they’re very cold.
- Enjoy !