A few nights ago, my mom text me these pictures and told me she had made this yummy recipe for my dad and her. The two of them LOVED it and she highly recommended it to me, especially with how simple it was. When I saw the picture, I knew it was something that I needed to try. My mom said it was full of flavor, moist, and best of all, simple to make! She made it along with our roasted garlic and Parmesan asparagus! Great job Mom, can’t wait to try this myself!!! : )
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise (for a healthier option, use plain Greek yogurt in place of the mayo)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise (or yogurt if substituting), cheese, and the seasonings.
- Spread the mixture on top of each of the chicken breasts.
- Place chicken into a baking dish and bake in a preheated oven, 375, for about 45 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve warm!