- 4 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers, crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cottage cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, and cream of chicken soup and stir to combine.
Stir in chicken and pour into the prepared baking dish. Stir together cracker crumbs and butter and sprinkle over the top.
Bake until bubbly and golden brown, 30-40 minutes.
Serves 6 | 5m prep time| 30m cook time