Back to Top
- 2 Cups All purpose flour
- 3/4 Cup Granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Large eggs
- cup a little less than 1/4 Melted butter
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 1/4 Cups Berries ( I used cut strawberries, and whole blackberries and blueberries)
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. (Dry Ingredients)
- In a different bowl whisk the eggs and add the butter and the milk. Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ones.
- Add the fruit until they are just combined into the mix. Evenly place the batter into the muffin lined pan.
- Place in oven at 350 F for between 20 to 25 minutes, depending on your oven