No Bake Banana Pudding Dream Dessert – this easy dessert lasagna recipe is made with BANANA pudding! It’s layered with no bake cheesecake and a Golden Oreo Crust!
- 25 Golden Oreos crushed (see note)
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces whipped topping divided
- 1 box 3.4 ounces instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- Mix the crushed Golden Oreos and butter. Press into the bottom of an 8×8” or 9×9” square pan. Chill 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping until combined, then spread over crust in the pan.
- Add the pudding mix to a large bowl (you can use the same one you used before). Whisk in milk until pudding thickens. Once it has set, spread it over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and some additional crushed Oreos for decoration.
- Optional: add 1-2 sliced bananas in between the cream cheese and pudding layer.
- Chill at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate