If you’re looking for easy keto desserts to make, these no bake cookies are effortless to throw together with just a few ingredients including shredded coconut, peanut butter and cocoa powder. An amazing low carb treat with a crunchy, crispy and chewy texture! These keto friendly cookies are also gluten-free, healthy and packed full of protein and fiber.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup natural chunky peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 drops liquid vanilla stevia (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter.
- Stir in the peanut butter and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Add the shredded coconut and stevia; mix well.
- Scoop 1 tbsp size spoonfuls onto a small parchment lined sheet pan, or any dish that will fit in your freezer such as a cutting board or even plate.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Cut and separate the parchment paper while keeping the cookies in place, so that each cookie still has a piece of paper underneath (this keeps them from sticking together). Store in a sealed container or bag in your fridge. Enjoy!
- You can find the vanilla stevia on Amazon for about $13, and it seems to last forever! It’s great for low carb desserts as well as mixing in plain greek yogurt or your morning coffee.
- You could also add a few low carb mix-ins to these cookies with chopped nuts, flaxseed or sugar-free chocolate chips.