2½ cups sugar
½ cup evaporated milk
½ cup corn syrup
½ cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2-2½ cups chopped pecans
2½ cups grated coconut
1. Set pecans, coconut, and vanilla off to the side
2. Mix sugar, evap milk, corn syrup, and butter in a large saucepan.
3. Bring to a rolling boil & boil for 3 minutes.
4. Remove from heat & add pecans, coconut, and vanilla
5. Stir for about 4 minutes.
6. Take a spoonful of batter and place on wax paper. Let it sit until the batter has
7. Remove from paper and enjoy.
No Bake Pecan Coconut Praline Cookies