Try, you will not regret!
I had to cut myself after three of these…they’re so good!
° 2½ cups sugar
° Half a cup of evaporated milk
° Half a cup of corn syrup
° Half a cup of butter
° 1 teaspoon vanilla
° 2-2½ cups chopped pecans
° 2½ cups shredded coconut
* Directions :
1. Set the pecans, coconut and vanilla aside
2. Mix the sugar, evaporated milk, corn syrup and butter in a large saucepan.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 3 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and add pecans, coconut and vanilla
5. Stir for 4 minutes.
6. Take a spoonful of the mixture and place it on wax paper. Leave it until the mixture sits
7. Remove from the paper & Enjoy !