Back to Top
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks/339g) butter, room temperature
- 3 cups (600g) granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 cups (360g) cake flour
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Oil and flour a 10 or 12-inch bundt pan and set aside. (*See Notes)
- Using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer, add the cream cheese and butter to the mixing bowl and beat on medium speed until smooth. Add the sugar gradually and beat until fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat until each egg is throughly mixed before adding the next egg.
- Add the flour all at once and mix until well combined. Add vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and fill to 2/3 full. Bake for 1 hour and10 minutes. Begin checking the cake with a tester pick after it has baked for 60 minutes. The tester pick should have just a few crumbs on it when it is done.