– 10oz/280g Of chocolate chips.
– 2 C.Of powdered sugar.
– 1 C.Of peanut butter.
– 1/4 C.Of melted -unsalted- butter.
– 2 Tb.Of brown sugar.
– 2 t.Of vanilla flavor.
– 1/4 t.Of kosher salt.
– Step I- Line 8.8-inch plate using the parchment paper, and leaving the paper overhanging the sides such that it can be raised and put aside later quickly.
– Step II- Mix together: the peanut butter, the melted butter, vanilla extract, brown sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl until the sugar dissolves. Next, gradually blend in the two cups of powdered sugar powder.
– Step III- Press the mixture into the dish you have prepared. Smooth the surface with a spatula or simply press it to flatten with your hands into a dense coating of around 1⁄2 -inch.
– Step IV- Set it in the freezer until it is too firm for cutting.
– Step V- Cover a tray with parchment paper until the mixture is solid enough then set it aside.
– Step VI- Cut out the trees using a Christmas tree cookie cutter and put them on the tray. Place them for 45-60 minutes in the freezer until they are fully solid.
– Step VII- After that melt the chocolate and use parchment paper to line another plate.
– Step VIII- Dip each tree into melted chocolate using a fork to fully cover it. Tap the fork softly to drip down the extra chocolate.
– Step IX-Put Christmas trees filled with chocolate on the parchment paper-lined tray. Chill until the chocolate is set completely.