Back to Top
- 6 Boneless pork chops
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 4 Medium potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Packet French onion soup mix
- 1 Can Cream of onion soup
- ¼ C. Milk
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the pork chops to the heated skillet and brown on both sides. Remove, and set aside.
- Layer the sliced potatoes on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Place the browned pork chops on top of the potatoes.
- In a bowl, combine the milk, French onion soup mix and cream of onion soup.
- Pour the soup mixture over the pork chops and potatoes.
- Bake for 1 hour. Let cool slightly before serving.