This recipe will always have a very special place in my heart. I got this from my grandma a couple of years ago. Now, let me share with you one of her best recipes! These Roasted Vegetables will surely make your every meal extra special! Give this recipe a try now and I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort today! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
- 1/2 medium red onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium broccoli crown, cut into small florets (reserve stem for another use)
- 2 medium bell peppers cored, chopped into 1-inch pieces (I used 1 red 1 yellow)
- 1 c grape tomatoes (optional)
- 1 small zucchini, ends trimmed, sliced through the length then cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
- On a 13-inch baking sheet with a rim, add bell peppers, zucchini, broccoli, carrots, and red onion.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the mixed veggies.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning, pepper, garlic, and salt. Toss everything until well blended.
- Move the mixed veggies inside the preheated oven and roast for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, then add the tomatoes and toss until well mixed.
- Put it back inside the oven and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle lemon on top of the mixed veggies.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
Calories 144 | Calories from Fat 63 | Fat 7g11% | Saturated Fat 1g6% | Sodium 53mg2% | Potassium 676mg19% | Carbohydrates 17g6% | Fiber 5g21% | Sugar 8g9% | Protein 4g8% | Vitamin A 8020IU160% | Vitamin C 154.4mg187% | Calcium 74mg7% | Iron 1.4mg8%