- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 green onions with tops, sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Dash pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
1. In a large plastic bag or glass dish, combine the first nine ingredients.
2. Add chicken wings; coat well.
3. Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
4. Remove chicken to a shallow rack in a baking pan; discard marinade.
5. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
6. Turn and bake about 20 minutes longer or until tender