Back to Top
- 2 lbs. Multi Colored potatoes halved
- 1 Red onion cut into large pieces
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil divided
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Boneless pork chops
- 3 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. Cumin
- ¼ tsp. Cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the potatoes and onion to a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil, the rosemary, paprika and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine well.
- Layer the potatoes and onion on a parchment lined large baking sheet.
- Add the pork chops to a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the pork chops with the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil, worcestershire sauce, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat well.
- Place the pork chops on the baking sheet beside the potatoes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pork is cooked through and the potatoes are tender.