- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- ½ C onion (chopped)
- ¼ C red pepper (chopped)
- ¼ C green pepper (chopped)
- 1 ton salt, pepper, garlic salt
- ½ T dry mustard
- ½ ready-made cheese sauce, see recipe under, ‘Sauces’
- ½ C shredded cheddar cheese or use your favorite
For Sloppy Joe Sauce:
- ½ c ketchup
- 3 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ton brown sugar
- Salt, pepper, onion and garlic salt
- 4-6 large flour tortillas (wheat can be substituted)
- 1 T oil
Combine ground beef and spices in a mixing bowl.
Roast the marinated ground beef over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes.
Add onion, red and green pepper and sauté for an additional 2 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Keep yourself warm.
Combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, onion powder, and pepper in a separate bowl. Mix well. Keep hot by pouring it over the beef.
Fill the middle of a large tortilla with the filling.
On top of the meat mixture, pour the cheese sauce. Grated cheese is sprinkled on top. Over medium heat, fold in burrito and fry for 1 minute per side in oil. Feet it right away.