Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon grated whole nutmeg or 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cinnamon baking chips
- 10 tablespoons Biscoff creamy cookie spread
- 20 large marshmallows
- Place the first six ingredients in a food processor; process until blended. Add butter, cream and vanilla; pulse until dough comes together (do not overmix). Stir in cinnamon chips. Divide dough in half. Shape each into a disk; wrap and refrigerate until firm enough to roll, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°. On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion of dough to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. square cookie cutter. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased bakin sheet Bake until cookies begin to brown, 10-12 minutes (do not overbake). Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Preheat broiler. Spread 1 tablespoon cookie spread on bottoms of half of the cookies. Set aside. Place a marshmallow on bottoms of the remaining cookies; transfer to a bakin sheet Broil 5-6 in. from heat until marshmallows are golden brown, 30-45 seconds. Cover with cookie spread halves; press down gently.