Back to Top
- 6 small apples, cored and chopped (I like to use a blend of Granny Smith and Red Delicious)
- 6 (1.86-ounce) Snickers Bars, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (5.1-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix,
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup marshmallows, optional
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- Whisk together pudding mix and milk in a large bowl. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Fold in apples, chopped Snickers, and marshmallows.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.