Sour Cream Noodle Bake is a delicious family favorite recipe! Cheese lovers rejoice because this pasta casserole dish is loaded with ground beef, smothered with 3 different types of cheese and pasta sauce.
- 1 lb ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 24 ounce can or jar pasta sauce your favorite
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 lb rotini pasta cooked, drained
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 oz shredded mozzarella divided
Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in a skillet. Drain any fat.
Stir in pasta sauce and Italian seasoning simmer about 5-10 minutes.
With a mixer, combine cream cheese and sour cream. Stir in garlic powder, parmesan cheese,and 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella.
Spread half of the meat sauce in a 9 x 13 pan. Top with rotini. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the pasta layer.
Spread remaining sauce on top of the cream cheese mixture. Top with mozzarella.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake until cheese is slightly browned and bubbly.