Back to Top
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup mixed bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- fresh cilantro, optional, finely chopped, garnish
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl,whisk together ranch dressing, lime juice, zest, chili powder and cumin until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl and top with tomatoes, corn, bell peppers and cheddar cheese.
- Pour dressing over coleslaw and veggies and toss together to combine.
- Top with fresh cilantro, if desired, and let chill 15-20 minutes before serving.