Back to Top
- 1 ¼ lb. Sirloin Steak cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp. Butter unsalted
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Cloves minced garlic
- Parsley for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat up 1 tbsp of oil.
- Once hot, add the steak to the skillet, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sear the meat well on all sides, and cook until you reach your desired level of doneness. Because the steak is cut into bite-sized pieces, only a few minutes of cook time is needed to keep from over cooking the steak.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 cloves of minced garlic into the skillet, and stir to combine and coat the steak bites well.
- Serve with freshly chopped parsley for garnish.